Reserve the New 2020 Range Rover Evoque
Introducing the New 2020 Range Rover Evoque, a vehicle that you have to see and drive to believe. The uncompromising compact SUV has always been known for its peerless capability and versatility-and as part of its latest redesign, the vehicle boasts all-new features to bring you the best driving experience yet.
The New Range Rover Evoque includes interactive Touch Pro™ Duo screens to give you instant access to relevant driver information and also supports Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto, allowing you the ease of hands-free use of your smartphone and all its apps. And the New Range Rover Evoque will be the first vehicle in the world to debut ClearSight Ground View technology, a touchscreen option that displays a crisp, unobstructed view of the terrain beneath the hood.† Also available is ClearSight Rear View Mirror, a high-definition video screen within the rear-view mirror that allows the driver a wider and sharper vision of what's behind the vehicle, even when the rear windshield is blocked.
The New Range Rover Evoque is scheduled to arrive in spring 2019, and we're extending an exclusive opportunity for you to reserve yours today. And as a thank-you for your pre-order, you'll receive a complimentary pair of Master and Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones following the delivery of your vehicle.‡ Bound to enhance your new Range Rover Evoque driving experience, each pair of hand-assembled earphones boasts superior design for comfort and fit, exceptional acoustics for rich, expansive sound and an omni-directional mic for clear calls and voice control. The ultimate true wireless listening experience, your earphones will come in a custom-branded charging case.
Jaguar Land Rover has teamed up with Master & Dynamic to produce exclusive Range Rover themed wireless earphones. Our iconic honeycomb grill is featured on the earphone and Range Rover is boldly engraved on the stainless steel case. These earphones are extremely limited and only available to customers who reserve their new 2020 Range Rover Evoque.Reserve Yours Today
- Timing Questions
- Product Questions
- Process Questions
- Experiential Questions
- Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones Offer
Q. When will the all-new 2020 Range Rover Evoque be available?
A. Vehicles will be delivered starting in Spring 2019.
Q. Will the MHEV engine be available right away or will I have to wait longer for the MHEV engine?
A. 2020 Evoque will launch with the MHEV engine in P300 R-Dynamic models.
Q. When will I be able to test drive an all-new 2020 Range Rover Evoque?
A. The vehicle will be available to test drive when they start arriving at Land Rover Retail locations in Spring 2019.
Q. How large is the New Range Rover Evoque?
A. The New Range Rover Evoque is comparable to today’s Range Rover Evoque model, but has increased passenger and cargo space due to improved vehicle packaging.
Q. What is the towing capacity of the 2020 Range Rover Evoque?
A. With the retailer-installed tow hitch the maximum towing mass is 3,968 lbs. and the maximum with unbraked trailers is 1,653 lbs.
Q. What is the difference between Range Rover Evoque and R-Dynamic models?
A. The R-Dynamic model delivers a more aggressive exterior design with added hood vents, front grille inserts and burnished copper accents along with interior additions of gearshift paddles, sport metal pedals and Ebony headliner. To match these R-Dynamic design cues we have improved both on and off-road performance with increased horsepower from the Ingenium 4-cylinder engine delivering 296 hp, MHEV technology and Active Driveline.
Q. What is the First Edition?
A. The Range Rover Evoque First Edition is a launch year model that has been specifically developed by Land Rover, delivering unique well-equipped spec to our customers. Available only on the First Edition is exterior body color Nolita Grey and 21” 5 split-spoke wheels with a Diamond Turned finish.
Q. What happens once I complete the online reservation form?
A. We pass your information to your preferred retailer (selected on the form) and your retailer will contact you within 3 business days to finalize your order and answer any specific product questions you might have. You must finalize your order and take delivery of your vehicle by December 31, 2019 or your reservation deposit will automatically be refunded.
Q. If I complete the online configurator and then place my order, is this the vehicle I am ordering?
A. For all online reservations, your Land Rover Retailer will contact you within 3 business days to discuss your vehicle preferences and place your final order. Your vehicle order is not final until you have confirmed all details directly with a Land Rover Retailer. Or, you can just complete the form on the 2020 Range Rover Evoque product pages on LandRoverUSA.com and work with your retailer to go through all of the options with you.
Q. Is the $1,000 Reservation Deposit refundable if I change my mind?
A. Yes, your $1,000 Reservation Deposit is refundable at any point in time if you change your mind. Please contact a Land Rover Concierge at 1-800-FIND-4WD (1-800-346-3493) if you would like to request a refund.
Q. Which number am I in the “queue”? Where am I in line to get my vehicle? Am I getting priority when my order is finally placed by the retailer?
A. The Land Rover Reservation process allows you to be among the first customers to place an order for a Range Rover Evoque model with a Land Rover Retailer and be eligible for any incentives that are available related to the program. Delivery timing will vary based on your final order specifications. Please direct all questions related to estimated timing and final delivery date with your Land Rover Retailer.
Q. Where can I see an all-new 2020 Range Rover Evoque? Will it be at the Auto Show?
A. The Range Rover Evoque will be on display at the following Auto Shows in 2019:
- Chicago, IL (February 9-18, 2019)
- Washington, D.C. (April 5-14, 2019)
- New York, NY (April 19-28, 2019)
Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones Offer
Q. When will I receive my Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones?
A. Customers will receive their Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones approximately 8 to 10 weeks following the purchase and delivery of their all-new 2020 Range Rover Evoque.
Q. How should I expect to receive the earphones?
A. Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones will be shipped to customers who have purchased and taken delivery of an all-new 2020 Range Rover Evoque according to the contact information provided to the retailer at time of sale.
All it takes to be one of the first to own a New Range Rover Evoque is a $1,000 Reservation Deposit. To reserve yours today, simply complete the form below including your credit card information. Purchasers of the all-new 2020 Range Rover Evoque will receive one (1) pair of Master and Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones.†Reserve Yours Today
1. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your owner's manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details. 2. Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. Airbags are not designed to deploy in all collisions. The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat. 3. Meridian™ is a trademark owned by Meridian Audio Limited. 4. Always obey local speed limits. 5. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary. 6. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Land Rover is under license. 7. European model shown. 8. Vehicle shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. 9. Professional driver(s) on a closed course. Do not attempt. 10. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. 11. For complete terms and conditions of the limited warranty coverage, please see your local authorized Land Rover Retailer. 12. All illustrations, photographs and specifications on this page are based on the Discovery Vision Concept vehicle. Since this is still a prototype vehicle and final design, equipment, and accessories have not been determined, actual production vehicles may differ from the one shown. 13. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All bookings must be secured with a credit card. Must be 18 years of age or older. A valid U.S. driver's license and signed release are required for all attendees who wish to operate a Land Rover vehicle at the event. 14. Trademarks: iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. SiriusXM® Satellite Radio is a registered trademark of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. HD Radio™ is a trademark owned by iBiquity Digital Corporation. WhiteFire™ is a trademark owned by Unwired Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. 15. All figures are Manufacturer's fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage may vary. EPA estimates not available at time of press. 16. Do not use Land Rover InControl® features under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. 17. A 3-month trial subscription to the Sirius All Access package is included with the vehicle, which gives you access to 150+ channels of premium programming. Plus you can stream SiriusXM on your computer, smartphone or tablet - it's included in your trial. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming are subject to change. SiriusXM Satellite Radio is not available in Alaska or Hawaii. 18. The Wi-Fi hotspot is intended for passenger use only. Land Rover InControl® features may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions.
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,025 for Discovery and Range Rover Velar, $1,295 for Range Rover and Range Rover Sport), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.