A Health and Safety Message from our General Manager
To Our Valued Customers:
Thank you for being a valued Land Rover Pasadena Customer. You are the reason for our success and I wanted to personally reach out to you regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
First and foremost, please know that safety and the well-being of our customers and employees continue to be our top priority. We are closely monitoring the virus by keeping up with all updates from the Los Angeles County Health Department.
We ask that our employees and customers take the advice of the LA County Health Department and do as follows:
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently
- We wanted to assure you that through this tough time, we, the Team at Land Rover Pasadena will remain open for your Vehicle Sales & Service Needs. We understand that business must go on and we are prepared to accommodate and serve you.
We will continue to keep ourselves informed as new information is released and follow the advice of the LA County Health Department. On behalf of the Team at Land Rover Pasadena, thank you for your continued support and business.